Aug 5, 2009

August Update


How is your summer going? Here we have been inundated with rain, rain - and hey, you might as well throw some more rain in for good measure!

However, having said that, we just recently celebrated my parents 50th anniversary and we were so thankful that we had a sunny Saturday for it (after literally 5 straight weekends of rain)



(Why this picture was taken at the end of the day, I don't know - but I look like I've been through the wringer! Well, it was 100+ degrees that day...)

We had a huge outdoor party for them and fed approx. 100 people! My parents had such a lovely time and that was the icing on the cake for us...:)



In other news...

My bff and I have been so blessed with our new project moggit! Guys, we have such exciting news to share - you won't believe it! It's top secret for now but soon we will be able to spill. I can tell you that we just got back from Toronto where we embarked on a completely new adventure. Here is a teensy hint:



Also, we were interviewed by one of Canada's largest newspapers and that should be out in print in a few weeks. The readership of this paper is somewhere aroud the 6 million mark so that should definitely bring some more readers to our site.

It has been a whirlwind for us lately and we are so grateful for all of the opportunities that have presented themselves. We simply couldn't be happier!

Life is good... :)

xo

p.s. My nephew Colin is doing great!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Joy, i am so happy to hear that Colin is doing well, that is the best news...congratulations to you and Janet...it sounds like big things are happening for your Moggit blog...you two never fail to make me smile or laugh out loud...i don't know how you manage to find so many outrageous things...i can't wait to hear the BIG news!!!

TamboinMO said...

Such a beautiful cake!

icandy... said...

Wonderful place... can't wait to hear about the top secret project! Keep us posted! I'm so glad that I found you!
Hugs, Christina :)